The Massachusetts Restaurant Association and Exposition Development Company, Inc. are gearing up for the New England Restaurant & Bar Show (formerly New England Food Show), which will take place February 4-5, 2024, at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
New England Restaurant & Bar Show is the region’s largest B to B event for restaurant, bar and foodservice professionals. The latest products, services and technologies will be showcased for the industry, along with a comprehensive and leading-edge program of education that will provide restaurants and foodservice establishments from New England with the best tools to grow and improve their businesses.
The 2024 show will feature 300+ exhibitors from the following product groups: Alcohol/Bar Products; Apparel & Uniforms; Beverages; Equipment; Food; Furnishings & Décor; Services & Supplies; Tableware; and Technology. A few exhibitor highlights of the show include: Sysco-Boston; Piantedosi Baking Company; TriMark United East; Costa Fruit & Produce; Paul W Marks Co.; Singer/Kittredge; New England Ice Cream; Yumenomori USA; Taylor of New England; Martignetti; and Katalyst.
The show floor will also showcase several unique pavilions for attendees with the latest in equipment, alcoholic, local seafood and business offerings.
- TriMark United East Pavilion: The go-to equipment testing hub at New England Restaurant & Bar Show. Attendees can experience a variety of equipment and supplies to find the right solutions for their operations.
- Martignetti Tasting Pavilion: New England’s leading distributor of fine wine and spirits will be showcasing a curated selection of their represented lines. Stop by to sip and sample these delightful brands.
- Craft Alcohol Pavilion: This is the place where attendees can sample new beverage selections from independent brewers, vintners and distillers.
- MA Seafood Pavilion: Where attendees can sample and enjoy fresh seafood selections from local fisheries. Sponsored by the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority.
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association Pavilion: The MRA provides access, influence and protection to restaurant professionals, allowing for the ultimate opportunity to lead thriving businesses. Stop by the pavilion to learn more about what membership can do for you.
The culinary hub of the show, where industry leaders take the stage for exciting bar and culinary demos. This year’s lineup includes Andy Husbands of The Smoke Shop BBQ; Anna Rossi of the Hub Today; Kevin O’Donnell of Giusto Newport; and David Vargas of Vida Cantina.
Dan Souza, editor in chief of Cook’s Illustrated, and Douglass Williams, chef/owner of MIDA, will spice up the stage as the 2024 culinary keynotes.
There will be 12 dynamic education sessions organized by the Massachusetts Restaurant Association and open to all attendees. Topics will include: How AI/Technology Is Impacting the Restaurant Industry; Crafting a Financially Healthy Foodservice Business; Workforce Development Tools; Massachusetts Regulations Update; and a Social Media Bootcamp.
Randy Greenstein, co-owner of Big Night Entertainment; Ty Law, co-owner of Corvus Vodka; and Joanna James, CEO/founder of AMZ Productions, will grace the stage with keynote sessions.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in the running of restaurants, bars and foodservice establishments, such as restaurant owners; general managers; executive chefs; bar managers; purchasing managers; caterers; F&B directors; and corporate management.
Full details on registration, exhibitors, keynotes, culinary demos and education sessions can be found at www.NewEnglandRestaurantBarShow.com.